Bio Kill Pet Care
Reg. No. G2169 N-AR 0438 Act No. 36 of 1947
A ready to use product for the control of ticks and fleas on dogs.
- Biodegradable, environmentally sound
- Economic in use as it is long lasting
- Covers all aspects of insect prevention
- Apply on and around bedding and kennels.
- Does not stain the fur.
Active Ingredient: Permethrin (Pyrethroid) 2.5 g/l
Size: 375 ml
Bio Kill Classic
Act No. 36 of 1947: Reg. No. L4418 / N-AR 0438
A universal household product ready to use emulsion for the control of household insects.
- Lowest possible toxicity vs. best possible efficacy.
- Broad application spectrum.
- Unique formulation (does not stain, no odour).
- Biodegradable, environmentally sound.
- Economic in use as it is long lasting.
- Easy use and apply.
Reg. No. L0493 G0196 N-AR0148 Act No. 36 of 1947 W130190
Insecticide dusting powder for home garden and animal use. A residual contact and stomach poison for the control of pests as listed.
- Can be used on dogs & cats to control Ticks and Fleas
Active ingredient: Carbaryl (Carbamate) 50 g/kg
Sizes: 200 g | 500 g
Karbawash Dog Shampoo
Act No. 36 of 1947: Reg. No. G0196 / N-AR 0148
A wettable powder shampoo formulation as a dip for the control of ticks and fleas on dogs.
Active Ingredient: Carbaryl (Carbamate) 200 g/kg (HARMFUL / SKADELIK)
Act No. 36 of 1947: Reg. No. L7505
Silicon based snake repellent.
- No unpleasant smell or odour.
- Protects your property against snakes.
- Environmentally friendly.
Size: 500ml | 5l(RTU)
Active Ingredient: Silicone based repellent (CAUTION / VERSIGTIG)
Act 36 / 1947 Reg. no.: L7293
Controls green and blue green algae in ponds and fountains
- Treats and prevents algae from reappearing.
- A very effective algaecide
- Deactivates stringy and slimy algae
- Not harmful to fish
- Does not contain copper
Active ingredients: 2, 4-D sodium salt (phenoxy compound) 20,8 g/kg; Diuron 10,64 g/kg; Ametryn 6,4 g/kg
Bio Kill® Equine and Stable Spray
Act 36 / 1947 Reg. no.: G2849 & L6644
Equine spray for both horses and stables
Bio Kill® Equine and Stable Spray is perfect for controlling all types of cold blooded insects associated with horses, including flies, biting midges, ticks, mosquitoes etc.
Due to the long –lasting residual effect Bio Kill® Equine and Stable Spray needs only be applied every 10 days, or more often if there is a serious infestation of flies, ticks, etc. inside the dwellings.
- Does not stain
- Can be applied on horses and dwellings
- Multipurpose, ready-to-use, water based insecticide
Packaging: 1.5l RTU & 5l Refill
Active ingredient: Permethrin 2,5 g/l