I love my cats dearly, but pet messes still happen. If you live in a multi cat household, like myself, you will know that from time to time there might be a funky smell in the air – one of the kitties could be acting out from stress or trying to assert dominance which leads to spraying and marking…
I have personally used a number of products on the market to remove stains and odours from carpets, curtains and floors – many of which just didn’t work. I applied and reapplied with little or no success to get rid of the offensive smell.
With so many options on the market, how do you choose the right one?
Let me share my selection criteria with you…
- Choose a product that remove stains and eliminate odours, not only disguise or mask them. Opt for eco-friendly enzyme based products that digest organic debris and removes stain and odour causing molecules at the source. For cat urine, enzyme based cleaning products are preferred as the urine contains ammonia and using a chemical-based products could actually make the problem worse!
- Find an easy to use product where you only need to spot-clean the affected area. I prefer the spray-and-leave-to-dry products as they are easy to use. However, enzymes work in damp conditions, so if the area has dried and some traces of the stain and odour remains, reapply the product to activate the enzymes in a slightly wet environment.
- I look for guarantee from the supplier – too much money has been wasted on ineffective products! The Happy Pet Hygiene range offers a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied. Now that shows confidence in the product!
- Products must be non-toxic to children and pets. Eco-friendly products that do not contain harmful chemicals are even more effective than those that include ammonia and bleach which are harmful to four and two legged little ones.
- Select a product that can be used on multiple surfaces and textiles including carpets, upholstery, laminates, carries and crates, curtains, bedding, kennels, cat trees, clothes and car interiors. One product for all your needs will be easier to manage and more cost-effective.
Based on this selection criteria I can wholeheartedly recommend the Happy Pet Hygiene range of stain and odour control products.
- Eco-friendly, enzyme based product that does not contain harmful chemicals
- Safe to use on any water-safe surface or textile (not recommended for silk or leather)
- Cosmic Pets offers a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase. All you need to do is mail your till slip to email@example.com
- Safe to use around pets and children
Look at these results:
How the stain was treated: Bicarbonate of soda was applied to the stain to absorb access urine. The stain was then treated with Happy Pet Stain & Odour Remover and scrubbed with a brush to work through the stain. The bicarbonate of soda was vacuumed off and the stain was retreated with Happy Pet Stain & Odour Remover.
About the author: Stefanie Bosman is a fanatic, paranoid cat mom to four fluffballs – and loves it!
Find a stockist near you!
Back to Home Page